We exist to get people better. We do that by listening to YOU and helping you achieve YOUR GOALS.
We don’t double book or use aides or assistants, so you spend all of your time directly with a licensed physical therapist to more quickly and efficiently achieve your goals.
We make happy patients.
We believe that your rehab is a partnership, and you're the most important partner.
At your first visit, we will assess the root cause of your issue and let you know if you are in the best place to achieve your goals. And if you are not, we will make sure you get to right place for you.
We really do try to put our patients at the center of everything we do. We figure that will help support you and take some of the stress and frustration out of dealing with the pain inherent the recovery process and most chronic issues.
In addition to providing the best possible care, listening to you, and helping you achieve your goals, we want to make it easier for you to schedule with us, so we now have 3 ways for you to book an appointment.
1. Call: Of course you can call us at +1.415.593.2532. The phones roll over if one is busy, and everyone has access to the schedule. We don't "close for lunch" either. We think you should talk to a live person when you call. And whoever answers can book a time for you right away. We do our best to have lines open throughout the day.
2. Schedule Online: That's right. Schedule Online. We post each physical therapist's availability online. Just click the "Schedule Online" button to view all of our physical therapists' availability. This works anytime, from anywhere.
3. Email us: You can email us at Appointments@sfsspt.com. Appointments update and schedules shift. So, if you don't see the time you want online, or it's just more convenient for you to email, please go right ahead. We'll get back to you just as soon as we can.
During your first visit, your physical therapist will ask you some questions, learn your personal goals and test things like movement, strength, balance, and stability. By the end of your first visit you will know what the root cause of your pain or issue is, and have a prognosis for how long it will take to get you back to where you want to be. Plus, you’ll have a detailed treatment plan to make it happen. Whether you want to return to sports, work, running, skiing, cycling, dancing, lifting your child, climbing your stairs or simply bending over without pain, we can help!
Or email us at Appointments@sfsspt.com
For your convenience, we've also added a Pay Online option for your convenience. Simply click the Pay Online button and you will be taken to Card Connect's secure site where you can be sure of your security and protection.
Our entire team takes your recovery seriously and we foster an environment of accountability and responsibility; should you have any questions or concerns about your treatment plan or the service you receive, our CEO welcomes your feedback directly at Sturdy@sfsspt.com.
san francisco sport and spine physical therapy
I really liked the flow of the Run Clinic and the degree of information. It was very comprehensive. Being videoed and shown my mechanics & how to change was extremely helpful, and my favorite part....
I have seen several different Physical Therapists in San Francisco for low back pain and mobility issues in recent years... Kylene is at the top of my PT recommendation list. She's quick and smart, knows her stuff, and most importantly - she really cares whether a patient is getting better or not!...
My physical therapist at San Francisco Sport and Spine Physical Therapy did a phenomenal job helping me learn to deal with my back pain. I was diagnosed with a bulged disc and enlarged facets due to a yoga pose gone wrong (and generally bad practices when it comes to my back). Her thoughtful and practical approach has given me total confidence Continue Reading...
One more thing that we think is extremely important is to live and breathe our company core values every day, in every interaction. They are listed here for you. If for any reason you believe we have not lived up to these, please let us know and we will make it right.
- Be Self-Aware.
- Practice Legally, Ethically and Honestly.
- Strive for Excellence and Knowledge.
- Do Good by Putting Patients First.
- Give Respect. Earn Respect.
- Display your Optimism.
- Listen to Understand. Ensure Clarity. Engage with Candor.
- Act Now. Do It Today. Get Results.
best physical therapy san francisco san francisco physical therapy
san francisco sports medicine