June PT Lecture Series – Masqueraders of Back Pain

Masqueraders of Back Pain – for PTs and other Health Care Providers Back pain is the second most common symptom-related reason for clinician visits in the United States. Although 60% of cases are mechanical in nature, learn about the other 40% of cases caused by medical emergencies you need to be aware of. When:¬†Thursday, June 12th at 7pm Where:¬†77 Battery […]