“The Best Things to Help You Stay Active Into Your 50s and Beyond”
Thursday, April 13th
6:30PM Pacific Time
At Fleet Feet on Chestnut
THIS FREE WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are approaching 50, or can see it in your rear view mirror (even if it's really small).
- You appreciate how important remaining active is.
- You have tried increasing your activity without success.
- You want to minimize your risk of injury.
- You've tried working on flexibility, but aren't getting anywhere.
- You just want to keep doing the things you love to do.
You will learn fundamentals about how to maintain and gain flexibility, strength, conditioning, and reduce your risk of injuries while maintaining an active lifestyle.
Can you think of anyone else who this would help?
Please share this with them on Facebook, or forward them this link!
They’ll thank you later!
Call 415.593.2532 to Register.
Or register below.