At san francisco sport and spine physical therapy we believe your goals come first and that it is very important for you to have an excellent physical therapist to really reach your full rehabilitation potential. Our physical therapist's are some of the most highly qualified around. They average about 10 years clinical experience and more than 80% have post graduate training in a physical therapy specialty. We are also a physical therapist owned and run business. It shapes how we deliver care, how we run our business, and how we address our patients. Please feel free to email/inquire about any of our physical therapists. Click on any name below to learn more about them.
- Physical Therapy School: Washington University in St. Louis Email: Carrie@sfsspt.com Hometown: Los Altos, CA Interests: field hockey, snowboarding, eating "I learn something every day from my patients and colleagues. I believe this improves my ability to help my patients achieve their goals." Carrie Lee, MPT - Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy School: Columbia University Email: Kylene@sfsspt.com Hometown: San Francisco, CA Interests: basketball, volleyball, Bay Area sports teams, camping, hiking, cycling, traveling "I build great relationships and relate with my patients through laughter, it helps me to really understand and know my patients to get them back to their life." Kylene Pring, DPT - Physical Therapist
- Professional Development Coordinator Physical Therapy School: UCSF/SFSU Email: HStone@sfsspt.com Hometown: Duxbury, MA Interests: running, soccer, skiing "I believe that making small changes in movement can translate to large changes in quality of life." Heather Stone, DPT - Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy School: California State University of Long Beach Email: Christy@sfsspt.com Hometown: Upland, CA Interests: soccer, running, snowboarding, wakeboarding, volleyball, and traveling "I love breaking down a movement or activity to find out how to help people be more successful in order to meet their goals. Education and guided practice into better habits is the key to success. From walking down the street to running Continue Reading
- Physical Therapy School: Touro University Nevada Email: Jason@sfsspt.com Hometown: San Francisco, CA Interests: basketball, eating and trying new restaurants, bodybuilding, powerlifting, hiking, skiing, traveling, and Golden State Warriors! “My greatest passion is learning about the human body; my greatest aspiration is building relationships with patients and giving them the necessary tools to become better versions of themselves” Continue Reading
- Physical Therapy School: California State University, Sacramento Email: email@example.com Hometown: Morgan Hill, California Interests: rock climbing, backpacking, rugby, snowboarding, Giants baseball, music. “I strive to understand the complexity of human movement. I take pride in sharing that knowledge as a way to empower individuals and guide them to success.” Christian Swanson, DPT - Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy School: Duke University Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hometown: Greenwich, CT Interests: reading, cooking and eating, sports, travel "The human body's capability to heal, adapt, and move in amazing ways inspires me. I love to build relationships with my patients and provide them with the education and tools to achieve their goals."
- Hometown: San Francisco, California 28 years in Healthcare Administration navigating the not-so pleasant side of the industry. Interests: Coaching youth sports, soccer and baseball. Lifelong Raider and A’s fan. “I still love what I do; not a week goes by without learning something new about the job and myself. It’s never boring.”
- Email: Sturdy@sfsspt.com Physical Therapy School: UCSF/SFSU Hometown: San Francisco, CA Interests: soccer, auto racing "I love helping people succeed. It's what drives me." Sturdy McKee, MPT - Physical Therapist
- Email: Jerry@sfsspt.com Physical Therapy School: Chapman University Hometown: Napa, CA Interests: cycling, Beastie Boys, wine, baseball "I believe the key is the relationship you build with others." Jerry Durham, MPT - Physical Therapist
san francisco physical therapy
best physical therapy san francisco
san francisco sports medicine